Created a list of 30 supporting beliefs they need for this project to be successful.
Client is getting involved in existing community: volunteering.
- Get messaging
- Get Team
- Get Building
The team must meet regularly to maintain motivation. And build a second-tier team to help with tasks, so leadership team doesn't burn out.
- Get donor commitment
- Register nonprofit and apply for charity status
- Begin fundraising for building
March 13, 2018 - I have already been working with this client for a while in a group setting and a couple times one-on-on. She wanted a little more focused help, so we started a project for her.
Main Points Accomplished:
- Went to Houston to conference for how to run maternity homes
- Started volunteering in existing community
- Created a presentation: defined the problem, solution, impacts
Immediate To do:
- Write 30 supporting beliefs client needs to have for project
- Write activities and purposes
- Will be used in charity application and on brochures/website
- Write headline ideas and bullet points
- Will be used on brochures/website
- Apply for charity status
- Get Messaging
- Do a Video Interview
- Create brochures and website
- Speech outline (main points)
- Volunteer needs defined
- Transition plan as teen moms leave the home
- How are the men helped/mentored?
- Messaging for:
- Women, family, boyfriends
- Apply for foster parent status - by the home parents
Often, people get stuck when they try to do something they have never done before. They run into a frustrating obstacle and aren't sure how to get by it.
This problem freezes their momentum and makes it hard to get moving again.
It causes countless headaches.
When I help clients, I help them overcome their obstacles and build momentum again.
Generally, the outcome is that they get excited about what they are doing because they see progress and see where they are going.
If you are in this same position right now, get in contact with me to see if I can help you get your momentum back.