The goal of the Digital Salesman Project is to find people who want to partner and start a business together.
- Design forms on project pages.
- Start ads
- Create script + audio
- Use feedback from initial inquiries to improve
- There are many people out there who want to start a business but lack skills in certain areas to make it happen.
- Partnerships which are profitable for both people.
- Partners with complementary skills that work well with me
Audio: Use Eugene Schwartz audio + create an audio
- Income is determined by results produced
- Freedom to work on areas I think are most important
- Freedom to create tests and learn
- Ways to improve a business:
- Employee Direct Marketing
- Improve conversion rates on website: mobile, desktop, tablet, browsers, gender
- New marketing processes/systems
- Push product to new markets
- Referral generation
- Split tests (themes, emails, ads, copy, appeals, web design)
- Advertise (re-marketing, direct marketing, Facebook, Adwords)
- Re-packaging, new packages
- Create new teams, new positions, outsource work
- Training: technical, leadership, on-boarding
- Reduce costs – re-allocate budget, close unproductive agreements, financial analysis
Use as examples:
- Bought websites and improved them
- $250 to 19k improvement a month
- One of the first ones I quadrupled the income in a short time
- Improved client’s website 30-day traffic from 265 to 8,331 sessions = 33x growth
- How the client was brought into sales pipeline
- 10,541 leads in 12 days
- 17,340,044 page views to my sites